* All of our o-rings meet Military (MIL) specifications as well as surpass other benchmarks. We are confident that you are receiving the highest quality product on the market.
* This kit includes all of the o-rings you need to do a full rebuild three times (other rebuild quanitities available).
* Our kits include the o-rings for your marker's firing assembly, and regulator(s); as well other o-rings you may need to replace on your marker. Don't be fooled by our competition who may only sell you o-rings for part of your marker.
What is the difference between a bag, tin, or box kit?
* Bag: These kits are packaged in a bag with a placement diagram/chart to tell you where each o-ring belongs as well as a sizing chart so you can size each o-ring.
* Tin: These kits are the same as bag kits, except that they are packaged in a convenient, metal tin.
* Box: These are the ultimate in paintball marker o-ring kits. They are packaged in a clear, plastic divider box with each sized o-ring in its own compartment. This enables you to quickly switch an o-ring without having to size it up to the chart. We include the sizing chart anyway, just incase your poor organizational skills allow the o-rings to get mixed up.
The Captain O-Ring Captain O-Ring Ego O-Ring Kit is newer, so it should be commonly available, both new and used.
Oring Monkey: More expensive, harder to use without chart
Marker Kits: More expensive, took forever to get it, harder to use.
Cheap, Quality, Ease of use
I've bought oring kits from several online stores before. I've never had a bad experience ordering from anyone before, but I've never had a particularly "over-the-top" experience either. I bought this kit from them when I realized they were cheaper than anyone else and I figured I'd give a new company a shot. I ordered Tuesday morning and had them Wednesday afternoon (I live in NJ, they are located in NJ). This means they shipped the same day that I ordered.
When I got the kit I noticed they included a nice o-ring sizing chart, as well as a list stating where each o-ring goes in the marker. Very easy to follow, and the chart eliminates the need to measure o-rings. My gun was in need of a full rebuild, and it took only a few minutes to be back up and running.
If you need orings, buy from here. From what I've figured out about them, they are a fairly new company, but I can tell from experience they hang with the well known guys with oringmonkey and markerkits.